Survive in a Bear Market. If the growing likelihood of a bear market, I thought it would be useful in ways we can respond, should consider the market to turn for the worst. Better yet, we have Warren Buffett doing. Here are some quotes of things he, just over the years that I can imagine all of us at least a few reasons to relax said.
1. “If a company does well, the stock eventually follows” In other words, whatever the circumstances of the market is too large, you can still look for good companies.
2. “If the past was all there was to the game, the richest people would be librarians” So not too much on the past. If we are in a bear market, like others can not fall.Creative thinking and careful planning of the future, what reward you more than anything in the story.
3. Survive in a Bear Market. “In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield” This fits well with # 2 What lies ahead is far from clear. But you should not be discouraged the brightness of the mirror ahead anyway.
4. “It’s much better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price” If so, then all we need do to find, great company. The pricing at the time, perhaps half the job done for us.
5. “Let Blockheads read what blockheads wrote:” If you read you just figure out the same garbage every day, read something else. Like this blog.
6. “Look at market fluctuations as your friend as an enemy gains from folly rather than participate” If we do, in fact, a number of serious films in the market, and they are foolish, in fact, not with them slide. Taking advantage of this time, first as a rare opportunity to order to buy.
7. “Only when the tide to discover who was swimming naked” In other words, do not be naked. The tide was just going out. Also do not buy companies that naked. If they are naked and the economy sliding guess what we see?
8. “Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing” If you feel that there are many risks at this time, try something new. Find different types of businesses than you would otherwise.
9. “We’re just afraid to try when others are greedy and greedy only when others are fearful” In other words, the Berkshire Hathaway way. If each of us begins to fear, go to your greed.
10. “Distribution is only required when investors do not understand what they do” not deterring shares. If you feel that you incredible latitude in your portfolio to “brave the storm have weathering try it another way: look at what you know. Search by company to be sold at discounts. There is inevitably a lot. Survive in a Bear Market.