How Did Bill Gates Become So Rich? The people around the world ask themselves the same question when they hear his name as Bill Gates became so rich? It’s a valid question for any logical person to ask, having due regard to Gates perenially listed as one of the richest people in the world in the last 16 years.
Nobody succeeded in throwing Bill Gates from his first position of the richest billionaire in Forbes Magazine’s version for fourteen years from 1994 to 2009.
William Henry “Bill” Gates III (born October 28, 1955) is an American business magnate, philanthropist, author, and is chairman of Microsoft, the software company he founded with Paul Allen.
What magic he has set him, that in such an exclusive class of people? Let’s look at the top 10 ways to answer this question:
How Did Bill Gates Become So Rich?
1. Bill Gates is passionate about his work, he absolutely loves what he does and does not see his business as a chore. If you love what you have the opportunity to stay strong when times do get tough, and do even better at what you get done. Work is a way of life for Bill Gates.
2. He is a voracious learner. He has a strong grip on a variety of issues and this fed his impulse to remain curious about his work, and gave him a greater appreciation for what he does. He understands that the day of his curiosity is gone on the same day his wealth is gone.
3. He does not do it for the money. Yes money is the medium through which one keeps score in their business and life, but attachment to it will never bring the desired result. Bill Gates is instead its focus on the process of his work rather than provide the money and tried the very best companies, that he is able to create. If you remove the worry about money and instead focus on the task at hand you will do your best and make ironic in a better position to make the most money for themselves. Do not be in it for the money.
4. He is a technician. By learning all the technical aspects of its business from the ground up, he fully understood his trade from the inside out. He deserves respect from all his employees because he knows better than they do their jobs. There is nothing he can not do in his business.
5. Bill Gates learning from the mistakes of other companies and individuals and ensures that the same does not happen with his company. He studied to see all companies and industries where they fell short and trained its business to the same traps to search.
6. He is looking for people as smart as he is, that the ability to think independently and solve problems. He wants those who think exactly like him.
7. His mastery of logic and strategy is a philosophy characterized by its business decisions, to trick him to all his competitors allowed.
8. A project is doing well he is what happens somewhere else. He has never been complacent with his present circumstance and not rely on them to keep him brought success. The point is constantly moving and always looking for new ways of income in case one goes dry.
9. He offered up a highly paid salary for more stock options in the early days of Microsoft. He sat on the strength of his company in this re-investment of his personal money right back into the company. He focused on how well done the company and its involvement in it.
10. He has an open mind. Nathan Myhrvold, one of his top people at Microsoft, explained how open is Mr. Gates to solve its problems in the company. He believes that a group problem-solving atmosphere productive than one or two people constantly come up with any answers. He knows that no person, no matter how intelligent they may be, has all the answers.